Located in E.C. Manning Provincial Park, Lightning Lake is a popular destination for hiking, canoeing and other water sports. Enjoy the Lightning Lake loop, an easy hike (9km, 2.5 hours) for all age groups. Enjoy a great tasting picnic lunch prepared by a local bakery. Option to rent a canoe or paddle board and explore the hidden gems along the shore of the lake. Later stop at one of the newest Breweries in the Fraser Valley with the option to purchase a beer or growler to go!
- Bus transportation
- Experienced, fun, and friendly tour guide
- Picnic lunch includes 1 sandwich, sweet square or cookie, piece of fruit. We encourage everyone to bring a refillable water bottle.
- Stop at a local brewery (beer not included)
- All taxes
Choose from a canoe, kayak, row boat or stand up paddle board rental – $22 (1 hour) / $34 (2 hours ) per equipment.
Subject to availability and payable directly to Manning Park rentals
- 7:45 am Meet your guides at Canada Place
- 8:00 am – 10:15 am Travel to E.C. Manning Provincial Park
- 10:30 am – 2:30 pm – Free time to enjoy the lake, go for a hike, or option to rent a kayak or canoe at additional cost and get out on the water
- 12:30 pm – Enjoy your picnic lunch in the park
- 2:45 pm – Depart Lightning Lake for Hope BC with the option to purchase local beer on tap from a local brewery.
- 4:30 pm – Depart for Canada Place, arriving at 6:30 pm