These tourist essentials are a must when visiting Vancouver. Join us and visit the gems that make Vancouver the vibrant city it is. The tour begins with a drive through Gastown, Vancouver’s Oldest neighbourhood, and continues through culturally rich Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores. Then enjoy a visit to Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver. Tour past English Bay Beach and on to Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. Hidden gems on the Island will be pointed out to ensure they are not missed. Your tour ends with a return to where your tour began. At the conclusion of the tour, arrive back at Canada Place, ask our staff about FlyOver Canada and our discounted tickets.
- Stanley Park with a stop at the Totem Poles
- Informative & fun guided walking tour (optional participation)
- English Bay Beach
- Granville Island Public Market
- Chinatown and the Millennium Gate
- Gastown featuring cobblestone streets and the Gastown Steam Clock
- Deluxe mini-coach with air conditioning and large windows
for the best viewing (max. 24 guests)
- On board tour commentary provided by your driver/guide
- Walking tour lead by local guide (optional participation)
- All taxes
Tour Departure Locations & Times:
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure:
- Bus departs from Library Square 9:30 am*
- Bus departs from Sheraton Wall Centre 9:40 am*
- Bus departs from Blue Horizon Hotel 9:50 am*
- Bus departs from Canada Place 10:00 am*
*Please note that no-shows or missed departures will not be refunded.
- Your tour will begin with a drive through historic Gastown and
Chinatown then travel through the heart of downtown Vancouver to Stanley Park.
- Explore the Totem Poles in Stanley Park with a Walking tour led by your local guide (optional participation).
- Drive through the Westend’s trendy neighbourhood and English Bay.
- Visit Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be free time for lunch and shopping here.
- Return to the Wall Centre followed by Canada Place.
What to Bring:
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Camera, Sunscreen & Sunglasses
There are no reviews yet.