Whistler, a multi world award-winning destination, has endless sightseeing and adventure options in all four seasons. There are not many tours in the world where you can experience some of the world’s greatest icons, all in one unforgettable day. The journey itself to Whistler is a thing of pure natural beauty, it takes you along the world’s most southern glacial fjord, the Howe Sound. It is easy to see why this drive is ranked as one of the top 5 drives in the world. Don’t forget to look out for the old copper mine at Britannia Beach, once the largest copper mine in the British Empire. Stop and stroll up to the base of Shannon Falls, British Columbia’s third highest waterfall, 336 metres (1100 feet). Not much beats the feeling of pure mountain water misting your face in the morning! Gaze up, way up, as we pass the world’s 2nd largest granite monolith, the Stawamus Chief, 700 metres (2297 feet). Those little colourful dots you may see are the brave climbers hanging from the rock face.
The chalet-style pedestrian village in Whistler is the beating heart of this resort town. If you wish, partake in our complimentary walking tour of the village to get the lay of the land – the energy is palpable here. No matter what your desires or hobbies are, there is always something for everyone. From the cultural to the culinary, the educational to the entertaining, its boutique shops, museums, restaurants, galleries, events and festivals deliver countless options for all, in all seasons.
Ask us about different activities and adventures during your plenty of free time in Whistler! We always recommend the world’s highest, longest and most continuous lift of its kind – the Peak 2 Peak Gondola, but we are happy to arrange Ziplining, ATVing, Rafting and more! Talk to us about different ticket and package options!
- World’s Top 5 Scenic Drives along the stunning Sea-to-Sky Highway
- World’s Most Southern Glacial Fjord – Howe Sound
- World’s 2nd Largest Granite Monolith – Stawamus Chief, 700 metres (2297 feet)
- British Columbia’s 3rd Highest Waterfall – Shannon Falls, 336 metres (1100 feet)
- Free Guided walking tour of Whistler’s chalet-style pedestrian village (optional participation)
- World’s highest, longest and most continuous lift of its kind – PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola (Option)
- Explore the vibrant pedestrian-only Whistler Village
- Deluxe mini-coach with air conditioning and large windows for the best viewing
- Live on- board tour commentary provided by your driver/guide
- Optional admission to the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola and many other activities
Guided walking tour of Whistler Village (optional participation)
Tour Departure Locations & Times:
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure:
- Bus departs from Sheraton Wall Centre 09:15*
- Bus departs from Canada Place 09:30*
*Please note that no-shows or missed departures will not be refunded.
Blackout Date: September 10, 2022
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2198 feet) above sea level.
- Feel the mist from Shannon Falls, British Columbia’s 3rd highest waterfall.
- Arrive in Whistler Village, and join a guided walking tour through the village (optional participation).
- Escape into nature aboard the epic PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, crossing a massive world record unsupported span of 3.03 km (1.88 mi), connecting Whistler Mountain’s Roundhouse Lodge, and Blackcomb Mountain’s Rendezvous Lodge.
- Plenty of free time for optional activities and to explore this world-class pedestrian village.