You don’t have to travel all of the way to the Okanagan to experience great wineries. Encompassing Surrey, Richmond, New Westminster to Delta, Langley, Aldergrove and Abbotsford; the fertile Fraser Valley has become a popular wine region dedicated to producing high quality, hand crafted wines with diverse varieties and styles. While the actual area under vine may be small, a growing number of 200 acres is divided between 32 vineyards offering unique fruit wines to delicious sparkling wines to fresh, fruit-forward table wines to fortified wines.
Our tour guides are wine lovers and they will provide you with interesting facts while making sure you have fun and that you don’t have to worry about anything!
Our typical tour includes 3 wineries (or a combo of wineries and breweries) with a light snack at one of the wineries starting from $135 per person based on a minimum of 6 people.
- Deluxe van or mini-coach transportation for all passengers
- Wine Tasting at 3 wineries
- Light snacks
- All taxes
- Option 1: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 11:45 am for a 12:00 pm departure
- Option 2: Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 12:00 pm for 12:15 pm departure
- 12:00 PM – Depart from Canada Place
- 12:15 PM – Depart from Sheraton Wall Centre for the Fraser Valley
- Travel to the Fraser Valley and take in the scenic views of the farm area
- Enjoy wine tastings at 3 wineries and a light snack
- 6:00 PM – Arrive back in Vancouver at Canada Place