After the sun sets you will truly get into the holiday spirit in our festively decorated bus as you pass by beautiful holiday light displays in Vancouver listening to holiday tunes on the way to the North Shore. Arrive at the Canyon Lights, enjoy a hot drink and the safe outdoor environment as you explore the forested park with thousands of lights on display. Return to Canada Place where you can enjoy the festive atmosphere there with the option to continue on to either the Christmas Market or Fly Over Canada Christmas Edition that we can arrange for you at a discounted price. This tour is sure to put anyone in the Festive Spirit, even the Grinch.
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Experienced, fun and friendly driver guide
- Festively decorated bus playing Christmas carols to sing along to!
- Vancouver Holiday Lights Tour
- Admission to the Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Park passes and taxes
- Option 1: Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 3:30 pm for 3:45 pm departure.
- Option 2: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 3:45 pm for 4:00 pm departure.
- 3:45pm – Depart Sheraton Wall Centre (please arrive by 3:30pm)
- 4:00pm – Depart Canada Place for the Holiday Lights Tour (please arrive by 3:45pm)
- Tour through downtown Vancouver through the communities of Gastown, Chinatown, and English Bay
- Travel by a few of the festive light displays in Downtown Vancouver including St Paul’s Lights of Hope
- Arrive at Capilano Suspension Bridge for their Canyon Lights. Enjoy a walk throughout the park to see thousands of lights. This includes the Cliff walk where you can travel through the illuminated ‘Arc de Lumina’ light tunnel, high above the ground in the Treetop Adventure and of course the famous Suspension Bridge will be lit. There are so many lights in the park to explore. It gets bigger every year.
- Return to Canada Place at approximately 8:00pm. Your guided tour ends here but before you leave your Tour Guide will direct you to Christmas at Canada Place where you can and experience the nostalgic tradition of the Woodward’s Windows, a magical holiday lighting display, the Sails of Light, and the festive Avenue of Trees
- You also have the option to experience FlyOver Canada at a discounted price where we have a reserved time for you to enjoy a special holiday screening of the Ultimate Flying Ride as you make your way across Canada on a simulated 4-D ride. Or you can continue on to the Christmas Market located a few minutes walk away at Jack Poole Plaza.
There are no reviews yet.