This tour combines both the Vancouver Favourites and North Shore Tour. Take advantage of the discounted price by doing both tours in one day.
Vancouver Favourites Tour
This summer, join us on the ultimate city tour of Vancouver. We will visit the must-see locations, the lesser-known spots and the hidden gems that make Vancouver the vibrant city it is. The must-sees include visits to the famous Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver. Moving on, we will whisk you through to Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. There are some hidden gems on the Island that we will most definitely point out to you. We will then take you through to Queen Elizabeth Park, where you will have views of the North Shore mountains. Rising over 1,000m, they are a mighty sight overlooking the city. The tour will end with a tour through Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores. Finally, we will end in Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Browse the streets and see the famous Gastown Steam Clock strike a note on the hour.
North Shore Tour
The North Shore of Vancouver is made up of two cities, North and West Vancouver. Nestled at the mountains’ base and shrouded in the forests that blanket the landscape, the North Shore is a treat and a not-to-be-missed day tour. Upon leaving downtown Vancouver, you will travel over Lions Gate Bridge and land on the North Shore. Your first stop will be Ambleside Park. The park stretches along the shoreline of the Pacific Ocean. Here you will be greeted with some fantastic views over the entrance to Vancouver harbour. Ambleside Park is the premier location for views of Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park. Leaving Ambleside Park, we will start the climb up the mountain. Here you will have the option to stop at either Capilano Suspension Bridge with its Treetops Adventure and Cliffwalk or continue higher and take the gondola up to the summit of Grouse Mountain. After your optional stop, we will continue on and head back down towards the water on Lonsdale Avenue, the heart of North Vancouver. The last stop of the tour is at the Lonsdale Quay Market. Here you have the option to “travel like a local” and take the Seabus back across to downtown Vancouver, or we will transport you back to downtown on the coach.
- Stanley Park with a stop at the Totem Poles
- Granville Island
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Chinatown & Gastown
- Ambleside Park
- Cleveland Dam
- Your choice of Capilano Suspension Bridge or Grouse Mountain Skyride Gondola
- Lonsdale Quay
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best time ever!
- Admission to either the Capilano Suspension Bridge or Grouse Mountain Skyride Gondola
- Great discounts on other optional activities to do throughout your stay in Vancouver
- All taxes
- Option 1: Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 8:45 am for 9:00 am departure
- Option 2: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 9:00 am for 9:15 am departure
- Depart from Wall Centre at 9:00 am (please arrive by 8:45 am).
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 9:15 am (please arrive by 9:00 am).
- Your tour will begin in Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood – Gastown. It grew from a single tavern into what it is today, an area that showcases the rich history and modern flair that is Vancouver.
- Making our way out of downtown, we will drive through Chinatown with its bustling atmosphere of vivid colours, exotic cuisine and vibrant culture.
- Enjoy the sights of Science World, Olympic Village, and the bustling Main Street district on our way to Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Amazing landscapes and beautiful views over downtown and the North Shore Mountains await you when we stop at Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Stop at Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be some free time for lunch here.
- Continue via English Bay and the Westend’s trendy neighbourhood.
- Arrive in Stanley Park for a photo stop at the famous Totem Poles and views over the marina and Coal Harbour.
- 2 pm: Rest stop at Canada Place.
- Depart from Canada Place at 2:15 pm.
- Visit Ambleside Park and where you will enjoy incredible views of the city, Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park.
- Visit Cleveland Dam.
- Enjoy 1.5 hours to explore either Grouse Mountain or Capilano Suspension Bridge (admission included).
- Visit the lively new Shipyards District and Lonsdale Qua.y
- Guests have the option to end the tour here so they can spend more time exploring the Shipyards District and the various dining options.
- 7:15 pm: Return to downtown Vancouver with drop-offs at Canada Place and the Wall Centre.