This summer, join us on the ultimate city tour of Vancouver. We will visit the must-see locations, the lesser-known spots and the hidden gems that make Vancouver the vibrant city it is. The must-sees include a visit to Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Browse the streets and see the famous Gastown Steam Clock strike a note on the hour. Next you will travel through Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores. We will then take you through to Queen Elizabeth Park, where you will have views of the North Shore mountains. Rising over 1,200m, they are a mighty sight overlooking the city. Moving on, we will whisk you through to Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. There are some hidden gems on the Island that we will most definitely point out to you. Finally, we will end in Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver.
- Stanley Park with a stop at the Totem Poles
- Granville Island
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Chinatown & Gastown
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best time ever!
- Great discounts on optional activities to do throughout your stay in Vancouver
- All taxes
- Option 1: Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 8:45 am for 9:00 am departure, Arrive at 1:00 pm for 1:15 pm departure
- Option 2: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 9:00 am for 9:15 am departure, Arrive at 1:15 pm for 1:30 departure
- Depart from Wall Centre.
- Depart from Canada Place.
- Your tour will begin in Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood – Gastown. It grew from a single tavern into what it is today, an area that showcases the rich history and modern flair that is Vancouver.
- Making our way out of downtown, we will drive through Chinatown with its bustling atmosphere of vivid colours, exotic cuisine and vibrant culture.
- Enjoy the sights of Science World, Olympic Village, and the bustling Main Street district on our way to Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Amazing landscapes and beautiful views over downtown and the North Shore Mountains await you when we stop at Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Stop at Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be some free time for lunch here.
- Continue via English Bay and the Westend’s trendy neighbourhood.
- Arrive in Stanley Park for a photo stop at the famous Totem Poles and views over the marina and Coal Harbour.
- Return to the Wall Centre followed by Canada Place.