Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is located on gorgeous Vancouver Island and is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities. It is famous for the historic Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings and beautiful Butchart Gardens. This deluxe small group tour includes admission to the world-renowned Butchart Gardens. A visit to Vancouver is not complete without a trip to Victoria! Upon leaving Vancouver, you will take a scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands towards Swartz Bay. From here, you will have a short drive down to Victoria. Here we will take you on a guided tour of Victoria. We will take you to Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0 and the historic Chinatown, including a stop at the narrowest alley in Canada, Fan Tan Alley. There will be additional time to explore downtown Victoria on your own.
- Enjoy a scenic coastal ferry ride across the Strait of Georgia and through the Gulf Islands as we make our way to Vancouver Island
- Visit Butchart Gardens (admission included)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Oak Bay, Ogden Point, Fisherman’s Wharf, Inner Harbour, Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown including Fan Tan Alley.
- Free time to enjoy exploring, eating and shopping in historic downtown Victoria
- Discounts on optional activities
- Learn of BC’s capital city, named after Queen Victoria of the British Monarch and famous for its royal influence throughout the Inner Harbour.
- Deluxe mini-coach transportation
- Roundtrip Ferry aboard BC Ferries, travel through the beautiful Strait of Georgia & Gulf Islands.
- Experienced, fun and friendly driver-guide
- Entrance to Butchart Gardens
- Onboard entertainment & commentary throughout
- Great discount on optional activities
- All taxes and ferry fees
- Option 1: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 7:00 am for an 7:15 am departure
- Option 2: Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 7:15 am for an 7:30 am departure
- 7:15 am – Depart from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:00 am)
- 7:30 am – Depart from Wall Centre Vancouver (please arrive by 7:15 am)
- The Adventure begins today with a 90-minute cruise aboard BC Ferries. Be sure to visit the outside decks as it’s not uncommon to see all kinds of sea life, including porpoises and whales. Food service is available onboard.
- Arrive on Vancouver Island, with our first stop at the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Originally a quarry over 100 years ago, it has been transformed into a modern masterpiece featuring a sunken garden.
- As you arrive in Victoria’s Inner Harbour, you will visit the top sighting locations. Starting at Mile O, Ogden Point, Fisherman’s Wharf, Empress Hotel and Historic Chinatown, including the famous Fan Tan Alley and shops.
- Later, enjoy free time to explore on your own or book one of our optional activities. Whatever your purpose for exploring Victoria today, our guide is ready to assist you with suggestions on the best restaurants, top breweries, shops and hidden gems.
- Relax as we cruise back to the Mainland this evening, explore the outside decks and views. Arrive in Vancouver at approximately 9:30 pm