Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is located on gorgeous Vancouver Island and is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities. It is famous for the historic Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings and beautiful Butchart Gardens. A visit to Vancouver is not complete without a trip to Victoria! Upon leaving Vancouver, you will take a scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands towards Schwartz Bay. From here, you will have a short drive down to Victoria. Here we will take you on a guided tour of Victoria. We will take you to Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbor, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0 and the historic Chinatown, including a stop at the narrowest alley in Canada, Fan Tan Alley. There will be additional time to explore downtown Victoria on your own, as well as discounted tickets to the famous Butchart Gardens and Royal BC Museum.
- Enjoy a scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands on the way to Vancouver Island
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown
- Free time to enjoy exploring, eating and shopping in historic downtown Victoria
- Discounts on optional activities such as the famous Butchart Gardens and the Royal BC Museum
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Ferry journey through the Gulf Islands to and from Vancouver Island
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide with you throughout
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes and ferry fees
Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 7:00 am for 7:15 am departure
- 7:15 am (please arrive by 7:00 am) – Depart Canada Place bright and early this morning & transfer to the ferry terminal
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Once on Vancouver Island, enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – see Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings
- Optional activities such as the famous Butchart Gardens, the Royal BC Museum, cycling tours, or whale watching!
- Leave Victoria in the late afternoon and transfer back to the ferry terminal
- Once back on land, drive to downtown and return to Vancouver approximately by 9:30 p.m.