Whistler is a top-rated year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure options. This tour will take our guests off the beaten path to enjoy some hikes and sights less known by visitors but frequented by locals. Enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway. Upon arrival in Whistler, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village. Following this, we highly recommend joining your guide on a walk to discover Lost Lake and/or participate in an optional activity such as bungee jumping with Whistler Bungee, zip trekking with Zip Trek Eco Tours. Another fantastic activity for the less extreme is the Whistler Gondola and Peak 2 Peak, where you will experience breathtaking views, great hiking trails and a new suspension bridge. There is so much to choose from, and we are here to help you plan and optimize your Whistler experience.
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway and through Squamish
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Free time to try awesome optional activities or see amazing attractions
- Explore the vibrant village
- Optional hike on a riverside trail across the suspension bridge to the Train Wreck site
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- Guided tour of Whistler Village & nature walk to the train wreck
- Great discounts on optional activities (Whistler Bungee, Zip Trek Eco Tours, Peak 2 Peak Gondola, Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre and more
- All taxes
- Option 1: Wall Center in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 7:45 am for 8:00 am departure
- Option 2: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 8:00 am for 8:15 am departure
- Depart from Wall Centre at approximately 8:00 am (please arrive by 7:45 am).
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 8:15 am (please arrive by 8:00 am).
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- Visit Shannon Falls.
- Arrive in Whistler Village, and your guide will take you on a tour through the village.
- 12:00 – 3:30 pm – Free time for optional activities and to explore the village. Option to join your guide on a walk to Lost Lake and/or the Farmers Market.
- 3:30 pm – Option to go on a hike to the Train Wreck site or have more free time. A part of Whistler’s historical and cultural identity, the Train Wreck site is a popular attraction. The short hiking trail follows the Sea To Sky Trail. It crosses a suspension bridge, offering scenic views of the Cheakamus River rushing below before arriving at the colourfully painted box cars, which have sat in the forest since 1956.
- 5:00 pm – Depart Whistler
- 7:30 pm – Return to Vancouver
(Call us at 1 (604) 637-4480 to book your optional activities. )
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola (Closed until end of November, 2021)
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- Scandinave Spa
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping
- Bike Rental (summer season)
What to Bring:
- Sweater or jacket as the temperature does drop at higher elevations
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots