Whistler is a popular year-round destination and is world renowned for Whistler Blackcomb, one of the largest ski resorts in North America. Besides skiing and snowboarding, there are endless outdoor adventures to participate in, cultural attractions to visit, and a compact, chalet-style pedestrian village to explore. Enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway and a full day in Whistler on this exciting 1 day tour.
- Round trip transportation
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
- Option 1: Wall Center in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 7:45 am for 8:00 am departure
- Option 2: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – Arrive at 8:00 am for 8:15 am departure
- Depart from Wall Centre at approximately 8:00 am (please arrive by 7:45 am).
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 8:15 am (please arrive by 8:00 am).
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- Visit the beautiful Shannon Falls (weather permitting)
- Arrive in Whistler Village, and your guide will take you on a tour through the village.
- Participate in one of many optional activities or simply enjoy the shops and sights in Whistler village.
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
(Call us at 1 (604) 637-4480 to book your optional activities. )
Optional activities should be booked and paid for in advance. We cannot guarantee availability if you wait to book the day of the tour and the price of activities will increase if you do not book and pay in advance.
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees!
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- A medical insurance card is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through us. Please call our office at 604-637-4480 for more information on this.