You will leave Canada Place and take the Sea to Sky Highway to Squamish. Once there you will embark the Sea to Sky Gondola and take a beautiful ride to the summit. The vistas from the gondola are stunning. At the summit, you’ll have access to a wide array of outdoor experiences, including walking trails with viewing platforms, the spectacular Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge, numerous hiking trails, shopping and retail or enjoy unique dining and food. You will catch the gondola back down to the base, after which you will stop at a local brewery to sample their beers.
- Bus Transportation (small groups as per government regulations)
- Experienced, fun, and friendly tour guide
- Sea to Sky Gondola Admission
- Deluxe Packed Lunch (with a sandwich, house-made power bar, fruit, water)
- Stop at a craft brewery in Squamish
- All taxes
- 7:30 am – Meet your bus at Canada Place
- 7:45 am – 8:45 am – Travel to Sea to Sky Gondola base
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am – Take the gondola up.
- 9:00 am – 3:30 pm – At the summit, you’ll be greeted by lots of options including scenic trails and the suspension bridge or purchase a nice cold beverage and sit on the summit lodge patio with sweeping views of Howe Sound and the Coastal Mountains.
- 3:30 pm – Make your way down the gondola to meet your coach and driver.
- 4:00 pm – Depart for Vancouver
- 5:00 pm – Arrive at Canada Place