Please send reservations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choice of pick-up location is required at time of reservation.
- Infants (0-2 years old) must be included in the booking process to ensure accurate passenger numbers on board each vehicle.
- It is recommended that guests call 604-637-4480 at least 24 to 72 hours in advance to re-confirm their pick-up and departure times. DVT offices are open 7 days a week to assist.
- Prices are per person in CAD$
- Unless otherwise noted, prices include federal tax (5% GST).
- Prices are fixed and generally are not subject to any surcharges. The exception is an increase in Discover Vancouver Tours (DVT) costs arising as the result of, but not limited to, any government action including, new or increased taxes.
Guest Ages (unless otherwise stated)
- Adult: 13+ years
- Child: 3 – 12 years
- Infants: 0 – 2 years are free on all tours
Infants are expected to sit on the lap of a guardian – no infant car seat is provided
- DVT allows for contactless boarding; no paper voucher is required. All tours must be pre-booked with the lead guest’s name. Guests’ names will then be cross-referenced for the purpose of boarding, and for any subsequent billing.
- All changes are subject to availability at time of change.
- Changes to bookings made greater than 24 hours prior to the tour departure are provided free of charge.
- Changes to bookings made within 24 hours of the tour departure that have a value equal, or greater than the original booking, will be charged the additional costs, but will not incur any additional change fee.
- Any changes made within 24 hours of the tour departure that have a lesser value than the original booking are not provided any refund.
- Cancellations are accepted when made in writing to DVT by the person, or organization that made the original booking.
- Bookings cancelled prior to 24 hours before the tour departure are to be fully refunded. After that time, all bookings are considered non-refundable.
- No-shows, and missed departures are non-refundable; nor, are refunds made on any unused portions of a tour.
- DVT reserves the right to modify or cancel any tour or any booking made for a guest. In this event DVT will endeavor to place guests on the next available tour, or offer another selection of equal or greater value. If DVT is unable to accommodate guests, a refund for the total tour price is granted back through the original booking connection; in this case, DVT does not have any further liability to the guest, nor booking reseller.
Variations in Service
- Duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and supplier schedules to which DVT is dependent, such as BC Ferries’ sailings.
- The order of site visitations may vary throughout the season.
- DVT, under their sole discretion, reserves the right to alter (including the itinerary), and substitute, tours, or parts thereof, should unforeseen circumstances beyond their control deem changes necessary.
- Blackout Dates are subject to change.
Payment for services is required at the time of booking, unless billing privileges are approved in writing by DVT. With billing privileges, full payment is due within 30 days of each invoice date. Please be aware that DVT charges 1.5% interest per month on invoices Net 30 days past due.
Upon written receipt of a Notice of Dispute by DVT, each party will appoint a knowledgeable, responsible representative to meet and negotiate in good faith to resolve any dispute. If no written dispute is received within 14 days of service, the invoice is considered accepted by all parties. All invoices, or part invoices which are not affected by the dispute, are to be paid in full following regular payment terms. Unpaid amounts are limited only to the portion of that invoice that’s in dispute. Every reasonable effort is required by all parties to resolve the dispute in a timely fashion.
- DVT is not liable for, and deny, all responsibility for personal injury or property damage arising out of their services.
- The guest has no right to claim against DVT for any loss, or damage, caused to their baggage, whilst on tour. A guest’s baggage and personal effects shall be carried at owner’s risk.
- Meals are not included unless specified within the tour highlights.
- Driver / Guide gratuities are not included.
- DVT can accommodate folding, wheelchairs, strollers, and walkers that are less than 50lbs. These items will be secured in the rear luggage compartment of the bus. Unfortunately, DVT is unable to accommodate luggage, motorized scooters, non-folding walkers, nor strollers due to limited storage capacity and provincial laws prohibiting items that are not securely stored onboard.