DISCOVER VANCOUVER & NORTH SHORE
Canada Place to Stanley Park to North Vancouver
- Depart Library Square at 9:30 am, Sheraton Wall Centre at 9:40 am, Blue Horizon Hotel at 9:50 am and Canada Place at 10:00 am
- Your tour will begin with a drive through Stanley Park and explore the Totem Poles with a Walking tour led by your local guide (optional participation).
- Drive through the West End’s trendy neighbourhood and English Bay.
- Visit Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be free time for lunch and shopping here.
- Journey across the iconic Lions Gate Bridge. A suspension bridge originally built by the Guiness family famed for its Irish Stout.
- Discover the Shipyards District with its public spaces, restaurants and shops, and be sure to stroll the Shipbuilders’ Pier to take in your surroundings.
- Lonsdale Quay Public Market is an eclectic collection of unique boutiques, artisan vendors and one-of-a-kind shops to visit. The market is also known for its iconic Q tower. Climb the 77 steps to the top for a view well worth the climb.
- Explore Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (admission included) with its many features.
Please note there is an option to stay at the Shipyards District (instead of returning on the tour bus) to enjoy the many restaurants, craft breweries, and entertainment on select nights. Your Tour Guide will show you where & how to catch the sea bus back to Downtown Vancouver (additional cost).
West End & English Bay
Lions Gate Bridge
Londsdale Quay Public Market
The Polygon Gallery
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Capilano River & Rainforest
Adult / Youth (13+)
Pick Up Times
- Stanley Park with a stop at the Totem Poles
- Informative & fun guided walking tour (optional participation)
- English Bay Beach
- Granville Island Public Market
- Cross Lions Gate Bridge
- Shipyards District and Shipbuilders’ Pier
- Lonsdale Quay Public Market
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What to Bring:
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Camera, Sunscreen & Sunglasses