DISCOVER NORTH VANCOUVER & CAPILANO SUSPENSION BRIDGE
Nestled at the mountains’ base and shrouded in the forests that blanket the landscape, the North Shore is a treat and a not-to-be-missed day tour.
Upon leaving downtown Vancouver, you will travel over Lions Gate Bridge, and land on the North Shore, continuing on to the Shipyards District, one of the city’s oldest and fastest growing urban neighbourhoods. Home to the Lonsdale Quay Market, The Polygon Gallery, and Burrard Pier, this area is situated along North Vancouver’s vibrant waterfront offering unobstructed views of Vancouver’s stunning skyline to the south and the soaring North Shore mountains to the north.
Then continue on to the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Take the heart-quickening walk across this iconic bridge high above the canyon floor. Explore the suspended footbridges in Treetops Adventure, walk along cantilevered bridges at Cliffwalk, and stroll along elevated boardwalks through the temperate West Coast rainforest.
Finally, travel back across the Lions Gate Bridge to finish your tour where it began, or, opt to stay behind at the Shipyards District and take the Seabus back downtown whenever you’re ready.
Vancouver to North Shore & Capilano Park
- Depart from Library Square at 1:40pm, Sheraton Wall Centre at 1:50pm, Blue Horizon Hotel at 2:00pm and Canada Place at 2:15pm
- Journey across the iconic Lions Gate Bridge. A suspension bridge originally built by the Guiness family famed for its Irish Stout.
- Discover the Shipyards District with its public spaces, restaurants and shops, and be sure to stroll the Shipbuilders’ Pier to take in your surroundings.
- Lonsdale Quay Public Market is an eclectic collection of unique boutiques, artisan vendors and one-of-a-kind shops to visit. The market is also known for its iconic Q tower. Climb the 77 steps to the top for a view well worth the climb.
- Explore Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (admission included) with its many features.
Please note there is an option to stay at the Shipyards District (instead of returning on the tour bus) to enjoy the many restaurants, craft breweries, and entertainment on select nights. Your Tour Guide will show you where & how to catch the sea bus back to Downtown Vancouver (additional cost).
Lions Gate Bridge
Lonsdale Quay Public Market
The Polygon Gallery
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Capilano River & Rainforest
Please contact us if you don’t see any availability that fits your schedule. We will try our best to accommodate you when possible.
Adult / Youth (13+)
April 14 - October 29, 2023
Pick Up Times
- Cross Lions Gate Bridge
- Shipyards District and Shipbuilders’ Pier
- Lonsdale Quay Public Market
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What to Bring:
- Sweater or jacket, the temperature can drop while on the North Shore Mountains
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Camera, Sunscreen & Sunglasses