DISCOVER VICTORIA & BUTCHART GARDENS
Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is located on gorgeous Vancouver Island and is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities. It is famous for the historic Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings and beautiful Butchart Gardens. A visit to Vancouver is not complete without a trip to Victoria! Upon leaving Vancouver, you will take a scenic ferry ride from the Vancouver mainland through the Gulf Islands to Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island. From here, you will have a driving tour to Victoria, and of Victoria’s downtown area featuring the Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, The Fairmont Empress Hotel, Mile 0 and the historic Chinatown. There will be free time to explore downtown Victoria at your own pace. Then on to the internationally renowned Butchart Gardens.
This National Historic Site began with an exhausted limestone quarry that was transformed into the now picturesque Sunken Garden. Today the garden showcases 55 acres of themed garden displays, including a Japanese Garden, Italian Garden and Rose Garden.
Wind down your day with the scenic return sailing aboard BC Ferries and then back to where your tour began.
Vancouver to Victoria
- Today’s adventure begins with a 90-minute sailing aboard BC Ferries. Be sure to visit the outside decks as it’s not uncommon to see all kinds of sea life, including porpoises and whales. Worth noting, food service is available onboard.
Victoria's Inner Harbour
- Arrive on Vancouver Island and travel to Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Along the way you will visit the top sighting locations, including Mile 0, Ogden Point, Fisherman’s Wharf, Empress Hotel and Historic Chinatown, including the famous Fan Tan Alley and shops.
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own. Whatever your purpose for exploring Victoria today, our guide is ready to assist you with suggestions on the best restaurants, top breweries, shops and hidden gems.
- Visit the renowned Butchart Gardens. This National Historic Site began with an exhausted limestone quarry that was transformed into the now picturesque Sunken Garden. Today the garden showcases 55 acres of themed garden displays, including a Japanese Garden, Italian Garden and Rose Garden.
Victoria to Vancouver
- Relax as we cruise back to the Mainland this evening, explore the outside decks and views. Wind down your day with the scenic return sailing aboard BC Ferries back to where your tour began.
Adult / Youth (13+)
April 21 – June 22, October 9 – 29, 2023
Pick Up Times
June 23 – October 8, 2023
Pick Up Times
- Enjoy a scenic round trip coastal ferry ride across the Salish Sea and through the Gulf Islands as we make our way between Vancouver Mainland and Vancouver Island
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Oak Bay, Ogden Point, Fisherman’s Wharf, Inner Harbour, The Fairmont Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown
- Informative & fun guided walking tour (optional participation)
- Free time to enjoy exploring, eating and shopping in historic downtown Victoria
- Visit Butchart Gardens: a National Historic Site covering 55 acres and showcasing over 900 species of plants