DISCOVER VANCOUVER TOUR
These tourist essentials are a must when visiting Vancouver. Join us and visit the gems that make Vancouver the vibrant city it is.
Enjoy a visit to Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver.
Tour past English Bay Beach and on to Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. Hidden gems on the Island will be pointed out to ensure they are not missed.
Your tour ends with a return to where your tour began. At the conclusion of the tour, arrive back at Canada Place, ask our staff about FlyOver Canada and our discounted tickets.
Departures & Pick up
The Discover Vancouver City Tour is a 3.5-hour half-day tour. Both morning departures and afternoon departures are available on selected days. Please check the booking calendar for real-time availability.
Depart Library Square at 9:30 am, Sheraton Wall Centre at 9:40 am, Blue Horizon Hotel at 9:50 am, and Canada Place at 10:00 am
Depart Library Square at 2:00 pm, Sheraton Wall Centre at 2:10 pm, Blue Horizon Hotel at 2:20 pm, and Canada Place at 2:30 pm
Canada Place to Stanley Park to Granville Island
- Your tour will begin with a drive through Stanley Park and explore the Totem Poles with a Walking tour led by your local guide (optional participation).
- Drive through the West End’s trendy neighbourhood and English Bay.
- Visit Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be free time for lunch and shopping here.
- Return to the Wall Centre followed by Canada Place.
West End & English Bay Beach
Apply code DAYTOUR10 at checkout to get 10% off your adventure!
Contact us if you don’t see any availability that fits your schedule. We will try our best to accommodate you when possible.
Adult / Youth (13+)
Pick Up Times
Pick Up Times
- Stanley Park with a stop at the Totem Poles
- Informative & fun guided walking tour (optional participation)
- English Bay Beach
- Granville Island Public Market
- Shopping & Entertainment districts
What to Bring:
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Camera, Sunscreen & Sunglasses